11.23.2008

WIP and Speedie

Here is my WIP of my SOI piece. All acrylics so far. May just push the acrylics till the end. So far they have been nice. 

Not really far enough along to ask for crit though. Will say that I didn't take much time to photograph. Have a few more steps on my blog up until this point though.Half Satisfied with this speedpaint. Came out stiff and awkward, but I liked the colors in the end. Gonna give it another go here soon with a more dynamic character. Also here is my WIP of my SOI piece. All acrylics so far. May just push the acrylics till the end. So far they have been nice. 




1 comment:

SHYsuiko said...

yeeeah fuck you people that can paint XDD <3<3

i would love to see just a nit of line in the speedpaint tho-- its lovely but i love your linework so i miss it there

Post a Comment