11.01.2009

Feedback needed


So it's been a while since I've posted to Oondu, but I thought I could use a little bit of advice. I wanna go into this digital painting I did for Groff's class a little more because I'm not completely happy with it yet. It's supposed to be for a magazine article about prejudices, and I wanted to do something a little different with it, so I made some antlerphobic people around a guy with antlers (you know, the first thing that just kinda pops into your mind when you think about prejudices... haha). I'm thinking about bouncing the color around a little bit in the characters and possibly cleaning them up a bit too. Any thoughts out there that could help?

Oh, and I also updated the blog, so head on over and lemme know watcha think!

2 comments:

Tyler Parkinson said...

I have to say the expressions and the anatomy is looking good. But that background bothers me, it's not going with the perspective of the foreground. i like the composition I'd just push the blending of your colors, really render out the clothes and seats etc... and reestablish that background. Other than that great expressions, funny, funny, funny :D

Eric Alessandrini said...

Thanks, that helps a lot. I didn't even realize the problem with the perspective.

Post a Comment