1.03.2010

Cthulhu fhtagn!

You have found a relic of the Outer God Cthulhu, what will you do?
Run in terror: Turn to page 6.
Pick it up: Divide by zero, and foam at the mouth.

But seriously. I was looking through old posts and realized that we have no real 3D work to speak of...so I thought I'd go ahead and put up this little sculpt and see what people thought. As illustrators, I expect that most of you at least have HEARD of Cthulhu...if not, well, google is waiting. Anyhow, let me know what you guys think!

3 comments:

PhiL said...

pretty cool pat, maybe dry brush some silver or gold for a tarnished look, just a thought

Bernadette said...

Very nice,what is it made out of i like the color of it. Very similar to the Cthulu I know from my dreams...

Leo Longalong said...

awesome job pat! especially the background for it. But I do agree with phil, a little silver or gold would make an interesting contrast

Post a Comment