Welp, first off to the one on the right is the finished piece, durp. Anyways this character design started off as a small sketch on some notes in a class, that made me want to do a speed painting. The one on the left took me about an hour and the one on the right took me about i think 5-7 hours. but yeah soon as i finished the first one i felt i needed to push it further and so....I did! but yeah the first one was an experiment on how fast i was and the final image was a test of how good i was on value. Gimme them thoughts!

1 comment:

NaV said...

Yeah man I like his structure, and his face on the top one is really good. I think his had and his hat could use a little more fleshing out. Try adding a shadow under his hat and him, I think it might really solid things up.

Post a Comment