9.24.2008

Octozombie

I have yet to draw anything new worth putting up here so I figured I'd post this. It's a little character design idea i had over the summer that I never really posted anywhere. Done in Painter. The original character was shirtless but I got bored during the whole process and put that shirt on him to test it out. I got some positive feedback from people about it so I may try and beef it up into a Threadless design, who knows. So throw a critique on me, tell me what you guys think :P

5 comments:

Mike Puncekar said...

To be honest, I have no real critique. Looks good, nothing outstanding. Pretty playful styling.

PhiL said...

I think I like the shirted one more, thats a sweet design on it, make that t shirt, ill pay good for it

Mike Puncekar said...

OH jesus I sounded like an ass. I meant to say no outstanding problems with the drawing. I am so sorry.

Anonymous said...

lol mike no worries man. It's just a character design anyway, but thanks for the comments guys. and phil, i'll be sure to tell you if i ever get it made.

Mike Puncekar said...

I still feel really bad about it haha. It came out as the most backhanded compliment ever. Don't know where my head was. Normally I tend to just leave out words.

Post a Comment